I’d Like to Join DrFernandez.com Private Client!
Here is a checklist of steps to follow:
Simply complete the Confidential Practice Evaluation questionnaire. This questionnaire helps us provide you with recommendations tailored to your specific needs.
Send your completed questionnaire by FAX to us at 727-392-0489.
Upon receiving your completed questionnaire, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for your complimentary telephone consultation with Dr. Peter G. Fernandez.
Based on your telephone consultation with Dr. Fernandez, he will establish whether you are a Private Client candidate, and if so, will invite you to join the Private Client program.
Should you accept and decide to join, you will be sent a formal Private Client agreement, which you would then complete, sign, and mail back to us.
Upon receipt of your Private Client agreement and membership fee, we will arrange and confirm your weekly telephone consultation time with Dr, Fernandez; send you a letter of confirmation; and provide you with a comprehensive packet of Private Client instructions for your easy reference.
Your scheduled weekly (excluding holidays and the week following our weekend seminars) telephone consultations with Dr. Fernandez run approximately 20 minutes per session. These phone calls provide you with the opportunity to learn from the “coach” who has helped grow over 5,000 successful practices.
Here are just a few of the practice-building topics that may be discussed during your one-on-one telephone consultations with Dr. Fernandez:
- New patient acquisition – Dr. Peter G. Fernandez has long been known as the country’s foremost chiropractic expert on obtaining new patients. His book, “1001 Ways to Attract New Patients” is testament to that. Now in its fourth printing it is considered the most widely read book in the profession since the Green Books.
- Patient retention advice – Dr. Fernandez averaged 63 visits a patient – he’ll show you how.
- Insurance procedures – Learn how to bill and get paid for your services.
- Marketing assistance and solutions: newspaper ads, yellow page ads, sign designs, etc.
- Management and motivation techniques that you can start using immediately.
- Patient development and retention secrets that will give you immediate results.
- PPO, HMO, and insurance headaches quickly relieved with reduced stress.
- Practice evaluation and progress reports.
- Which professional forms and tools from Doctor’s Co-op (an on-line store for hundreds of chiropractic products ranging from much needed office forms to practice supplies and equipment) you need to keep your practice running – smoothly and professionally.
- Dr. Peter G. Fernandez’ guidance on which online video classes (from our library of more than 140 classes - available 24/7) will best serve you and your specific practice-building needs.
In addition to their weekly-scheduled telephone consultations Private Clients are encouraged to call us with any immediate questions or concerns.
At this time, you can also begin attending DrFernandez.com weekend seminars, which provide classes on Office Procedures, Advertising, Internal Marketing, Personal Injury, Insurance Procedures, Patient Referrals and much, much, more. Click Here for a complete listing of our seminars. These two-day seminars provide an opportunity to learn from many national leaders and experts in chiropractic. Private Clients are also invited to attend the Private Client luncheon and forum on Saturday at 12 Noon, and hosted personally by Dr. Peter Fernandez.
In addition, you will receive complimentary access to our 140 plus on-line video seminar library (available 24/7) covering “How to File and Code Insurance”, How to Attract New Patients”, “Practice Finances”, CA Training, and much more. Click Here for a complete online video listing of information.
Complete the confidential Application to begin your Private Client membership process. You are under no obligation to join. Memberships are limited and granted on a Dr. Fernandez approved and space-available basis.