15 Steps Before You Open
Here are the 16 steps the Practice Starters® Program offers to help you successfully open your new practice.
- Demographics – Success is not an accident. McDonalds™, Blockbusters™, Wendys™, and banks don’t choose their locations by guessing – neither should you. These successful corporations use sophisticated demographic and psychographic studies to determine their locations – you should too! With 40 years of experience, Dr. Peter G. Fernandez skillfully interprets your demographic information.
- Psychographics – We determine your “hot” states, towns and location through psychographic analysis. Our Practice StartersÃƒâ€š®system is the only chiropractic consulting program that uses psychographic analysis in determining "hot" locations.
- The Determination of: "Hot" States, "Hot" Towns, "Hot" Office Locations – By following our guidance and advice and choosing hot states, hot towns and hot office locations, our clients get an additional 30 to 50 new patients per year.
- Office Space & Landlord Lease Negotiation Tactics and Advice – This service has helped save thousands of dollars for our clients, year after year.
- Floor Plan Design – Our expert floor plan designs can save doctors $10,000 to $20,000 in remodeling expenses.
- Bank Financing Advice – You can save money when negotiating with banks, and we teach you how.
- The Best Bank Proposal in the Profession – Our bank proposal was designed by the ultimate experts – bankers!!
- Equipment Selection and Purchase Recommendations – Following our advice on equipment selection and purchasing has saved doctors thousands of dollars in start-up costs.
- Contractor Negotiation – A good contractor will save you money. A bad contractor will cause you to lose money. We teach doctors how to find and negotiate with a good contractor.
- Sign Design & Advice – Our sign designs are known for attracting an average of four additional new patients per month, month in and month out, year after year.
- New Practice Public Relation Activities – The Practice Starters® Program massive marketing effort can produce an additional 100 new patients per year.
- New Practice Advertising - Newspaper, Yellow Pages, direct mail pieces - following the Practice Starters® Program advertising guidelines can produce an additional 100 new patients per year.
- Staff Hiring & Training Procedures – You and your practice are only as good as the staff you hire and train. We provide practice building C.A. training at every seminar.
- Recommended Office Forms/Supplies – Our product division, Doctor’s Co-Op, has everything you need at a price you’ll like. Plus, we offer guidance and expert recommendations on the use of specific forms.
- Advice on Fees & Office Hours – Fees that are reasonable and customary -- get paid! You never want to charge too much or too little. We will give you advice that will help you establish the best fees for your services. We will also help you determine the best office hours for your location. Office hours that coordinate with your location demographics will result in more patient visits per week.
14 Steps After You Open
Once your practice is open, you will then receive the following services:
- Scheduled Weekly Telephone Consultations - Scheduled weekly telephone consultations with Dr. Fernandez or the doctor’s chosen and assigned consultant. This personal, one-on-one attention and guidance is a “fast-track” practice building method that enables and empowers the doctor to become the most successful in the least amount of time. These pre-arranged weekly telephone sessions typically run from 20 to 25 minutes in length.
- Monthly Evaluation - A monthly practice evaluation will be conducted using the doctor's submitted practice statistics.
- Marketing Materials - Use of our highly effective, copyrighted ads and marketing materials.
- Custom Designed Newspaper or Yellow Page Ads. (Production fees for custom logos, copyrighted pictures, production of signs, etc., are to be paid by the client doctor directly to the company that provides the service.)
- Staff Management – The largest, most successful practitioners are the ones who have learned how to effectively manage and motivate their staffs.
- New Patient Acquisition – Dr. Peter G. Fernandez has long been known as the country’s foremost chiropractic expert on obtaining new patients. His book, “1001 Ways to Attract New Patients” is testament to that. Now in it’s fourth printing it is considered the most widely read book in the profession since the Green Books.
- Patient Retention Advice – Dr. Fernandez averaged 63 visits a patient – he’ll show you how.
- Referral Procedures – Dr. Fernandez had one of the largest, all referral practices in the country, with 5 associate doctors. He’ll teach you how to do the same.
- Insurance Procedures – We are proud to have the best and most qualified insurance instructor in the chiropractic profession. Learn how to collect what you are entitled to.
- HMO and PPO Advice and Guidance – There are some HMOs and PPOs that you should join, but most of them you should not. Dr. Fernandez will guide you through this maze and advise you on which HMOs and PPOs would best serve your practice.
- No Seminar Registration Fees - There are no seminar registration fees for the client doctor, his/her spouse and C.A.s for any of our seminars held during the term of the doctor’s contract. (Each associate, provided they are under contract with the client, is required to pay regular seminar registration fees).
- Seminar Class Notes - As part of our “green” effort, we do NOT hand out class notes at the seminar. Instead, as a registered attendee, you will receive an email containing the available notes for the classes to be presented at the seminar. Class notes are emailed the week prior to the seminar. Most attendees simply download the notes to their laptop computer and bring their computers to class.
- The Colleague Program - The doctor is invited to participate in our exclusive “Bring A Buddy (a colleague)” program. Under this program, the doctor may register to bring a “buddy” with him/her to any of our seminars (excluding our P.I. seminars) free of any registration cost.
- Private Client Luncheon - A special private client forum/luncheon is held at each of our seminars. These forums are hosted by Dr. Fernandez and and are held on Saturday at 12 Noon. These are private sessions limited to Practice Starters® Program private client members and their spouses. Dr. Fernandez personally selects and presents each forum topic, and each private client receives a manual of relative notes and information.
Complete the confidential Application to begin your Practice Starters® Program membership process.