I’d Like to Join Practice Starters® Program!
Here is a checklist of steps to follow:
Simply complete the confidential Practice Starters® Program questionnaire. The questionnaire helps us provide you with recommendations tailored to your specific needs.
Submit your completed questionnaire by FAX to us at 727-392-0489.
Upon receiving your completed questionnaire, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for your complimentary telephone consultation with Dr. Peter G. Fernandez.
Based on your telephone consultation with Dr. Fernandez, he will establish whether you are a Practice Starters® candidate, and if so, will invite you to join the Practice Starters® program.
Should you accept and decide to join, you will be sent a formal Practice Starters® agreement, which you would then complete, sign, and mail back to us.
Upon receipt of your Practice Starters® Program agreement and membership fee, we will arrange and confirm your weekly telephone consultation time with Dr, Fernandez; send you a letter of confirmation; and provide you with a comprehensive packet of Practice Starters® Program instructions for your easy reference. (If however, you are still in school, you may begin attending our seminars, but will not be scheduled to speak with Dr. Fernandez weekly until you are licensed and ready to begin the process of starting your practice).
Your scheduled weekly (excluding holidays and the week following our weekend seminars) telephone consultation with Dr. Fernandez run approximately 20-minutes per session. These phone calls provide you with the opportunity to learn from the “coach” who has helped open over 3,000 successful new practices.
Here are just a few of the new-practice topics that may be discussed during your one-on-one telephone consultations with Dr. Fernandez:
- How to pick a "HOT" location for your new practice - one that will "attract" new patients.
- How to have new patients flowing into your practice beginning with your first day open.
- How to have a new office that is affordable, well-organized and beautiful.
- How to ensure you will prosper.
- How to select equipment and supplies that are perfectly suited to your needs and budget.
- Marketing that will attract new patients and also maximize patient retention.
- How to hire and train a staff that will contribute to the success of your practice.
- What you should know about establishing fees and collecting for your services.
- Professional development opportunities that will keep you on the cutting edge of practice growth.
- And most importantly... How to enjoy a satisfying and rewarding practice experience beginning with your first day in your own practice.
In addition to their weekly-scheduled telephone consultations, Practice Starters® Program clients are encouraged to call us with any immediate questions or concern.
At this time, you can also begin attending Dr. Fernandez.com weekend seminars, which provide classes on Office Procedures, Advertising, Internal Marketing, Personal Injury, Insurance Procedures, Patient Referrals and much, much, more. Click Here for a complete listing of our seminars. These two-day seminars provide an opportunity to learn from many national leaders and experts in chiropractic. Practice Starters® Program clients are also invited to attend the Private Client luncheon and forum held on Saturday at 12 Noon, and hosted personally by Dr. Peter Fernandez.
In addition, you will receive complimentary access to our full 140 plus on-line video seminar library (available 24/7) covering “How to File and Code Insurance”, How to Attract New Patients”, “Practice Finances”, CA Training, and much more. Click Here for complete online video seminar listing.
Complete the confidential questionnaire to begin your Practice Starters® Program membership process.
You are under no obligation to join. Memberships are limited and granted on a Dr. Fernandez approved and space-available basis.